Sunday, April 24, 2005

the words of chris bridges



chris bridges, also known as "ludacris", may be one of our modern day master poets. his use of metaphors are striking, his over-emphasized delivery becoming as powerful as the very words he has written. in celebration of his literary prowess, i have started a weekly series "the words of chris bridges". every sunday, we will feature a quote by the man for your pleasure. so, without further ado-

"from your car to your crap game no one rolls with you
one of mini-me's shoes got more soul than you"

-from "hip hop quotables"

ouch luda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad -

As an avid reader of your blog I was upset when I "took" Friday afternoon off, just sititng in my office and scouring the internet, and there was nary a new item on celebrating a new suit. It left morose & depressed. Henceforth, you've spewed out several interesting tidbits that I missed this weeked. My only interaction with The Suit was showing off the entry about Pope Benedict XVI to Ricky. Anyway, my morning, this Monday, and perhaps even the week seem to be looking up. Thanks.

- Smizzy Clizzy

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home