Thursday, May 12, 2005

"drink up chad, this is just the warm up"



jesus. last night my cousins ryan and anthony took me out to my other cousin shane's bar called the precinct. i was told it was going to be an easy night because i had to wake up early to get katz and ryan had a chest infection. we got there around 9 and met up with some of their friends. we talked till about midnight and i had four guinness's. as you can imagine, four is just about enough for me. but then things started to get out of control. we walked to a club close by and ryan started handing me drinks before i could finish the last ones. i had a vodka and red bull and two jack and cokes at the club and that was more than enough to get me on the dance floor.

i'm totally wrecked but ryan and shane keep saying "drink up chad, this is the warm up". apparently the real drinking begins in the weekend. after the club closed at 2 it was back to the precinct and two more jack and cokes. it was a flippin' miracle i didn't throw up but i did pass out around 3 (keeping in mind i only had 4 hours sleep in the last 55 and was battling jet lag). ryan woke me up to leave and we walked outside and the sun was coming up. we took a taxi home around 5:30 and i overslept to get aaron. luckily his plane was delayed but still, i overslept and my uncle is currently going to get him alone. now aaron has no clue what my uncle looks like and my uncle has no clue what aaron looks like, so it will be interesting to see if they come home together. let alone how hilarious that car ride is going to be. aaron awkwardly talking to my uncle and probably not understanding him at all through his accent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to hoping Katz gets caught up with some former IRA dude and ends up in subversively fighting the British for the rest of his life.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home